TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum, "RideDualSport" has probably come up in discussion here before, but I had not seen it. Good write ups, very friendly moderator and seems like a good group for the most part. It's not quite up to this site, but very cool for Dual Sporting in general. I posted the link, in case any of you finds it as interesting as I did (my screen name is Mattwings there, same as I inteneded, before spell checker and my lack of attention when registering, gave me mat twinges here).

http://ridedualsport.com/forum/index.php?action=forum

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Would you like your screen name changed here? I might be able to get that fixed for you.

This forum, "RideDualSport" has probably come up in discussion here before, but I had not seen it. Good write ups, very friendly moderator and seems like a good group for the most part. It's not quite up to this site, but very cool for Dual Sporting in general. I posted the link, in case any of you finds it as interesting as I did (my screen name is Mattwings there, same as I inteneded, before spell checker and my lack of attention when registering, gave me mat twinges here).

http://ridedualsport.com/forum/index.php?action=forum

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am OK either way, makes me laugh when I see it now. Mattwings (I am a lifelong Detroit Red Wings Hockey Fan) is what I use most everywhere online. It was more unique when I lived in far away lands, now that I am back in MI, being a Wings fan makes you blend in!

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Brotha Matt, you now have a new screen name. :p:D

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Abdelkader is one of my favorites! I got to meet Gordie Howe several times (one of my bosses was in Pizza business with him), I saw the Wings all over the country including Vancouver BC for the famous game when they turned the Canucks series around and eventually won the cup in 2002. I even got to see the Wings play in Olympia stadium:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts