TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should have introduced myself before asking for help but better late than never. I have an 88 TW with about 4700 miles. It looks like Bruce Willis' bike except mine has been ridden :^) I mostly use it to chase starlings through my blueberry rows - my wife rides the ATV and I harrass them on the TW. 62 years old - had a Honda 175 a lifetime ago but nothing since. I fantasize that we will someday sell the farm and get a camper and strap the TW to a bumper to go fetch milk, beer etc. I've wanted a TW for about 10 years - finally bought one last year when the starlings were overwhelming and the drooping canes were making it hard to get the ATV through the rows. Can thread the TW into much more narrow spaces.

DSC_0427.JPG My TW

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I've always loved that color combo. Welcome!

Reactions: Berryrider

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Welcome Berryrider. I have the same 88 as yours but the PO painted my pretty red frame flat black. I also have a real nice 91 that will soon turn the first thousand mile mark. Love the older TWs and just hit 62 on 4/3.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
BTW, happy birthday Gary. :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Your story makes me wonder why all the 'kids' these days are playing Angry Birds on thier 'smarty-phones'. If they only knew....
welcome berryrider

·
Registered
363 Posts
From the look of the pic inside your barn, I see you're well equipped. I'm in a scramble myself to be sure I die with the most toys. Welcome to THE forum.

Will

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
what, you don't think bruce was chasing damn starlings on his?

good looking bike, and post more pics :)
welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chase and harass birds, boy what some people won't give for an excuse to ride their tw.welcome to the tw barn.
This was the excuse that FINALLY got me a Tdub!!! Feels pretty good to hop on it on a hot and sweaty summer day and get the wind all up in those dark sweaty places!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts