TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from Price County Wisconsin. I bought a 2004 TW200 with about 700 miles on it for $2,000 over the winter. Probably not the deal of the century but it seemed like a fair price and they delivered it to my house which meant I didn't have to rent a trailer. It's been about ten years since my last bike and so far I'm impressed with the TW. I've put about 200 miles on it this spring and haven't had any issues. It seems pretty ideal for the muddy/rocky forest roads and trails we have up here. Thanks to everyone whose time and effort has made this forum such a great resource. If anyone is ever up this way and needs someone to ride with shoot me a PM.

IMG_20150411.jpg

·
Registered
281 Posts
Congrats on the TW and welcome !! icon_thumbup.gif

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
Greetings from Price County Wisconsin. I bought a 2004 TW200 with about 700 miles on it for $2,000 over the winter. Probably not the deal of the century but it seemed like a fair price and they delivered it to my house which meant I didn't have to rent a trailer. It's been about ten years since my last bike and so far I'm impressed with the TW. I've put about 200 miles on it this spring and haven't had any issues. It seems pretty ideal for the muddy/rocky forest roads and trails we have up here. Thanks to everyone whose time and effort has made this forum such a great resource. If anyone is ever up this way and needs someone to ride with shoot me a PM.

View attachment 16478

Nice TW in a nice part of the country.

You don't happen to sell paper do you, Dschrute!:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hello and Welcome. That is a pretty good deal from what I've seen and when I was looking last year. I paid $1,800 for my 2003. Same color scheme as yours and it had double the mileage on it. Now it has right at 2,000. IMO you did well with the miles, shape, and price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts