TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm the new owner of a 2013 TW200 (bought used a few weeks ago with 375 miles on it). I've been gathering information from the group and it has been been very helpful.
I'm 56 years old and haven't owned a motorcycle in 35 years. The one I owned back then was an old beat up Suzuki 250 dirt bike that I didn't have for very long before selling it. I recently moved to Southern Oregon and with the thousands of miles of old logging roads all throughout the mountains in this state I figured it would be great to get out and explore them. I never have liked the safety statistics with road bikes so I plan on using it off-road about 95% of the time.

Anyway, I appreciated all the combined experience and useful information available here at this site and look forward to learning all I can about the bike and maybe getting a chance to meet some of you in the future.

Cheers,
Bob

·
Registered
312 Posts
hello and welcome to the forum from one oregon resident to another, where do you call home?(you don't have to say if you don't want to, just curious), I am in roseburg, and I to like the miles of forest service roads.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome Bob!

You're going to have a lot of fun!!

Don't be afraid to ask questions here, lots of good folks willing to help!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Welcome RDW (Bob)!.You are on your way to big time fun now!. Follow the suggestions on this site for rejetting and the like and enjoy your TW even more. Lot's of great folks here!!.

·
Registered
503 Posts
welcome RDW, glad to hear you bought yourself a TW. Great on the trails you got up there. Have fun.
TIM

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome BOB (RDW) and congratulations on a new low mile TW!
Ride Well !
Jimbo C.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the greeting and 66roadkill I'm located between Medford and Grants Pass along I-5.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts