TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone here has ever invested towards Yamaha Motor on the stock market? Yeah, I know you can lose money on the stock market. Also interested in Roth IRAs. Not even sure if I will reach retirement age as I tend to end up in life threatening situations riding offroad. I'd like to invest money that will grow later with few penalties for taking out before retirement age in case I need it. Or should I just not invest like this at all.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I'm wondering if anyone here has ever invested towards Yamaha Motor on the stock market? Yeah, I know you can lose money on the stock market. Also interested in Roth IRAs. Not even sure if I will reach retirement age as I tend to end up in life threatening situations riding offroad. I'd like to invest money that will grow later with few penalties for taking out before retirement age in case I need it. Or should I just not invest like this at all.
Invest in metals! Brass and Lead come to mind!

GaryL

·
Registered
182 Posts
You are never suppose to give advice on love or money. :D
I use www.vanguard.com you can find out all kinds of useful info on their website.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Its up to you where you want your money. No one on here can tell you where to put your investment and make you a million. If its too good to be true it normally is. 2 years of bad reviews doesn't make a bad company. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other, just throwing out who I use.
https://about.vanguard.com/who-we-are/a-remarkable-history/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts