1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Obama is an Anti American {likely Kenyan Born} Slug...why would anybody expect the useless POS to attend a true Patriot's Funeral? The Bastard is more suited to be on the Golf Course or servicing men in the Chicago Bath Houses he used to frequent....

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have no respect for this POTUS.
I still can not fathom how a man can become the president and would never be able to pass a Top Secret background check to do anything technical in our service or even work for some company........ Just ODD! Heck he probably sits around and laughs about it and saying, "this government is as stupid as it gets, I can do whatever I want to do", and he DOES!

Jim

·
Registered
935 Posts
My guess is that he flat wasn't invited. Why would he be? He has no right to go unless he was invited either. I'd much more suspect he was told to stay away if anyone from his staff has asked for an invitation.

Also, I would bet his secret service would have recommended he not go. The justice was a respected conservative. There's a likelihood that Obama would be targeted at such an event.

There's also a likelihood that the SS would have conditions put on the family if Obama came. Stuff like, everyone who attends would have to submit to a search and security check. That's something the family probably wasn't willing to put the family and guest mourners through.

No, Obama wasn't invited, wasn't wanted, and would have cost certain liberties of the attendees which flew in the face of what Scalia stood for.

If Obama paints the picture that it was his choice not to go, I sure wouldn't believe him. Of course, if he said the sky was blue, I wouldn't believe him then either. Can't trust anything he says.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
If I was Scalia's family I would not want his hypocritical ass there! Likewise if this was Zero's funeral I would much rather attend the celebration.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Very sad and sick that people feel this way!!
That is the smartest thing I've ever heard from you! Yes it is VERY sad but then you have to consider all the reasons why so many feel this way. Here is just one of the many that even you can't argue, Race Relations in the US have been kicked back 50 years in the past 7!

GaryL

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My guess is that he flat wasn't invited. Why would he be? He has no right to go unless he was invited either. I'd much more suspect he was told to stay away if anyone from his staff has asked for an invitation.

Also, I would bet his secret service would have recommended he not go. The justice was a respected conservative. There's a likelihood that Obama would be targeted at such an event.

There's also a likelihood that the SS would have conditions put on the family if Obama came. Stuff like, everyone who attends would have to submit to a search and security check. That's something the family probably wasn't willing to put the family and guest mourners through.

No, Obama wasn't invited, wasn't wanted, and would have cost certain liberties of the attendees which flew in the face of what Scalia stood for.

If Obama paints the picture that it was his choice not to go, I sure wouldn't believe him. Of course, if he said the sky was blue, I wouldn't believe him then either. Can't trust anything he says.
That makes some sense but for someone at that level of government its protocol for him to go. Biden is going....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
935 Posts
Very sad and sick that people feel this way!!
There isn't a man or woman alive today on the planet, let alone the USA, that is better off today than when he first took office. 8 years! Hard to believe how much has gone down hill. I look around my home town and it's sad. I'm in Hawaii today. I can't believe how much has gone down hill since I was here 8 years ago. I've talked to several of the local native Hawaiians and it's so hard on them. No one can afford anything. They have to bribe doctors to come here for an 18 month 'tour' as if it were a 3rd world country. This is Zero's home state and it's heading toward the crapper! Rolling blackouts because of even simple infrastructure like electricity is so poor. Voltages and frequency so bad, every rental has removed their microwave ovens because they blow up within a few weeks. I went to try and buy one, no one has 'em in the stores even because they are too power sensitive and won't last.
I've never seen so many homeless native Hawaiians here ever! They wander around like the TV show, Walking Dead. Sure resorts are tight and you won't see them, but get out and into the communities and you sure will. The whole South end of Maui you are warned to not go in the ocean after noon because the sewers are flushed to the ocean at that time. So sad and it's everywhere; California, Hawaii, etc...

When Zero dies, first round is on me boys!

****EDIT****
correction;
I'm now told you don't go in the ocean around Kehei on a incoming tide due to the raw sewage flushing to the ocean, not just afternoon. Yesterday incoming tide was around noon. My confusion. Sorry.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Unemployment is way down, below when our President Obama came in to office. Stock market is doing great. I am not rich but much better off than I was 8 years ago. I have a lot friends doing very well. Is anyone else on this forum better off than you were 8 years ago?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Unemployment is way down, below when our President Obama came in to office. Stock market is doing great. I am not rich but much better off than I was 8 years ago. I have a lot friends doing very well. Is anyone else on this forum better off than you were 8 years ago?
I beg of you, please read this article. Please! Whatever you THINK you know, you do not. You have been educated by idiots who do NOT have your best interests OR the nations best interests in mind. The stock market is a freaking farce that is hanging by a thread and will NOT last another 12 months. This is NOT a mystery! If you do not see the reality of the damage YOUR president has done then it is because you CHOOSE not to. Please do not vote.

Donald Trump on unemployment: He's right that it's 40% - Fortune

Tom

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Unemployment is down because those that WERE on it have exhausted their benefits, the numbers are not true. The stock market will implode again soon, it can't continue the way it is now without a MAJOR correction.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Sad that your president won't go to a funeral of a man that has given so much to our nation, just like the general that was killed in action. I suppose if they were given blessings in a mosque he would be there.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts