TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
This thread has been brought to you by Captain Obvious with help from these sponsors.

Sunshine
Blue skies
Hamburgers and Hotdogs
Crown Royal
Coke
Budweiser
Microsoft
Time Warner cable

Tom

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
What would you expect? The MSM is simply an off shoot of the democratic party and it is their job to obstruct anything the republican party does. If Donald Trump found the cure for cancer the MSM would attack him for making too much money by saving millions of lives.

Don't Worry- Be Happy. We have a man who can and is handling the MSM and playing them like a string fiddle. Highly entertaining IMO, #TWEET, TWEET.

GaryL

·
Registered
84 Posts
MSM is not alone. Social media is in on the act hurting Trump. For examples of posts that also damage Trump, go to @realDonaldTrump. :)

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
MSM is not alone. Social media is in on the act hurting Trump. For examples of posts that also damage Trump, go to @realDonaldTrump. :)
This and a couple other forums is about as close as I get to Social Media. No tweets, instagram or FB for me yet I hear just about every tweet Trump sends out just by watching and listening to the news. I used to stop and watch CNN but have them blocked right off my DirecTV box now. I do listen to Fox News, Fox Business and OANN (One America News Network) all day long. It is a complete waste of my time to watch or listen to ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC any more. CNN is a no brainer with all their heads full of mush!

GaryL

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Tick, Tick, Tick...

Waiting for the usual Obama/Klinton apologist types {yes there are a few on here, but have been silent since the election} to chime in...one from Florida, another rabid Vietnam Vet hater from Mexifornia....and of course our beloved "Elmer" who has not been seen since ...well since his gal lost the election and he finally realized nobody gave a Rat's Behind about him or his opinions....;)

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
I would reply Hoot but I have the honor of hosting my overly educated liberal cousin, dumb as a box of rocks, this coming week and I have to run out to the market seeking various flavors of Kool Aid just to keep him hydrated while he visits. I would prefer to have a few beers with him but then I am sure I would have to turn his lights off once he starts loosening up and spewing his brand of garbage. Should be fun when he finds out I have CNN and most of the other MSM stations blocked and PW protected.

GaryL

·
Registered
207 Posts
The way I see it, Like Mr. Trump or not, if he looses we loose. Seems like a lot of folks just don't get it.
Its about us we are the ones that are getting screwed well they in office get paid the big bucks to play there games.
I would not turn most of them news channels on if it was the only way I could find Gas for my Tw's. :iamwithstupid:

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
The way I see it, Like Mr. Trump or not, if he looses we loose. Seems like a lot of folks just don't get it.
Its about us we are the ones that are getting screwed well they in office get paid the big bucks to play there games.
I would not turn most of them news channels on if it was the only way I could find Gas for my Tw's. :iamwithstupid:
Absolutely right CBJ! Wanting, wishing and helping our President to fail is down right Anti American! I don't give a rats ass what stripes he/she wears because the object is to work for US!

GaryL

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
No Really, what are you're honest thoughts?
we haven't had MSM since the 60's we now have alt left political operatives hiding under the guise of journalism but you can hear the vitriol and bias from the moment they open their mouths in the white house press briefings. Every word muttered on CNN has the personal alt left commentary thrown in they cannot make a simple news statement to save their lives

The alt left media has greatly mis understood the feelings of the center of the country I thought after the election they would see the error f their ways but the doubled down on their blindness

btw we all know Trump is a dope with little guy complex but he's still better than all the politicians combined!

Trump is still a hero to me he could have chased Melania around the penthouse in her skibbies the rest of his life instead he chose to serve and I'll always respect him for that

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
What surprises me is they try to make me think that Putin wanted Trump to win. If I were Putin I would want Hillary to win. She sold him uranium and she can be bought. She will lie for you. She is dishonest. She will sell you anything you want that the government / taxpayers can provide. The Russians paid Bill big bucks to give a speech for her favors. Putin didn't want Trump to win. He wanted Hillary to win. If she won then Putin would have a puppet in the White House, all be it an expensive puppet, never the less a servant to do as he asked.

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
I don't usually get into the political threads, but truthfully, he's the president, and like it or not, we need to pray for him and ask God to give him direction, wisdom and the courage to lead this country or we're history...

"If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Excellent post PL! I would still be chasing Melania and hoping like hell I don't catch her, heart attack in the making!

YUP! DJT had the world by the balls and could just have gone on cruise control but as the true patriot he is he decided to grab the world by the balls and yank their cranks.

Did we know that a past President can never drive his own car on a public highway after having been President? The things he and his family have sacrificed to serve us are a testament to his and their honor.

I do so hate that "Middle America" designation. I can and will be right on the farthest point on the east coast in this country in a few weeks up in Maine and from home I can be on the ocean in just over an hour and I was a Trump supporter long before he ever said he would run. It is far from middle America and much closer to intelligent America, the ones paying the bills.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
FOX news is still alt left wing media regardless of what they try to claim their commentators like (recently out) "Shep" are clearly Berkeley left wingers the network is "slightly" less left but none the less left

1 - 20 of 56 Posts