TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to get their front rack that mounts
Above the head light..
I can't find it on the net anywhere...
I hate to amit that I need any help with such
a little thing ..
Thanks
mike from NC

·
Registered
2021 TW
227 Posts
I have been wondering too.
Sent a couple emails to order a front rack with no reply.
Now I havent been able to even find the web site.
Last contact I had with him was September last year. I hope all is well.

·
Registered
2004 TW200, Jets 'n Shims, DGV2, Acerbis Guards, ProTaper KX, JNS LED BLK
344 Posts
Has it always been that they don't take any online payments, or is that new?

Unless something's wrong, if that's their S.O.P., they're surely losing a lot of customers.

(Just tried to set up a mock order, to check shipping costs, etc - got the "no online payments" mssg)

Reactions: Workingman

·
Registered
143 Posts
I bought a rack from him just 2 months ago. He answered my email right away, took PayPal, and shipped me the rack less than a week after payment. The rack installed easy and works great.

Maybe he is offline due to medical or family issues?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I got a response from him less than a week ago. He gave me his mailing address and instructed to send him a USPS money order. I was going to email back and ask if he accepts Paypal or Zelle or something.. Something with more protection for me than a money order.. Not sure what the deal is, if he's just tax evading or something else 😂

·
Registered
34 Posts
I received my Manrack Wing rack 2 days ago. I also received a quick response when emailing back and forth with Mike when initially ordering. At the time (April) he said USPS money order was the only way to pay, and discounts for paying in this manner were discontinued in December.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just sent them another email..
Let's see what happens

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Has it always been that they don't take any online payments, or is that new?

Unless something's wrong, if that's their S.O.P., they're surely losing a lot of customers.

(Just tried to set up a mock order, to check shipping costs, etc - got the "no online payments" mssg)
Its got to be a new thing. When i bought my two front racks years ago he took online payments. I did the entire thing on the website, no emails or anything like that.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I have Mike Harper's phone number if you want to try giving him a call. I met him in Lodi and picked up my rack in person. I was down that way for a fishing tournament back in 2014 when I bought my rack.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have Mike Harper's phone number if you want to try giving him a call. I met him in Lodi and picked up my rack in person. I was down that way for a fishing tournament back in 2014 when I bought my rack.
Thanks ski let's give him a few days to respond to my most recent email

·
Registered
647 Posts
He's a one man show so he could be on vacation or something.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I got a response from him less than a week ago. He gave me his mailing address and instructed to send him a USPS money order. I was going to email back and ask if he accepts Paypal or Zelle or something.. Something with more protection for me than a money order.. Not sure what the deal is, if he's just tax evading or something else 😂
You get a 20% discount for paying with a USPS money order. It's just like a check, only the persons name on it can cash it.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
You get a 20% discount for paying with a USPS money order. It's just like a check, only the persons name on it can cash it.
As stated in an earlier post and on his website, no more 20% discount. However, if you are a vet, ask for a vet discount. It can't hurt and I know he's partial to helping vets out.

·
Registered
647 Posts
As stated in an earlier post and on his website, no more 20% discount. However, if you are a vet, ask for a vet discount. It can't hurt and I know he's partial to helping vets out.
No more discount but he still wants USPS money order? That's lame.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I sell these.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Hey @Workingman , @Gullyjumper had a @mekdad 's rack on one of his TW200's at the Gathering of the Goats. Did you happen to notice it? He had a small Pelican type case mounted to it. Very well made and to me matches the utility look of the T-Dub. Made for a nifty light bar mounting spot that he had as well. Looked like a factory set-up in my opinion.

Marty

Reactions: SpeedyTide

·
Registered
634 Posts
Haha....Love it Johnny!!! Looks like he's enjoying himself riding with Grandpa!!! (y)

Reactions: Workingman
1 - 20 of 29 Posts