I'm stuck! How do I delete them? I can't figure it out.
I can't delete the posts as they are from 2010 (I am going through and re-attaching photos to my semi-famous "diary of a tw build" thread... and I added a couple of duplicate attachements, and one that I didn't mean to add). I can't find the way to delete just the attachment (not the post).
There is a way to delete attachments. I presume you mean pictures correct?
Give me a little time to figure it out again. Stand by for news!
OK, I think I got it. I think there is two things you have to do. First is to delete the attachment in your post. Click next to it and push your backspace. This is one way to remove it. If you click on the attachment and hit delete this should remove it also.
The second way is in Manage your attachments.
1. Click Edit Post (You might have to click on Go Advanced to get the correct edit post window)
2. At the bottom is the Addition Options, click Manage Attachments.
3. This should open a window
4. In the window at the very bottom, you will see the attachments.
5. Hold your cursor in the upper right of the attachment and click on the X when it appears. You might have to click ok for it to disappear.
6. The attachment should now be gone.
7. Then just close the window.
Clicking "Done" will ask you to do something but you need to click done to close the window.
8. Then click Save in you open edit window.
(If you see the attachment number in the post, you will have to edit the post and delete the pictures. You'll have to do this if you don't delete them as the first step)
Here are the basics since the Forum change. I'm no longer able to edit my previous sticky on how to post photo's and video's so I'm starting a new one.
Per what NickJ (Forum Admin) told me to do, here is how to add a Youtube video:
1. Click on the video you want to post (I pause it...
Picking up a new TW tomorrow. Looking forward to some mods, like front tire, pegs, oil cooler, rack, gearing, etc. I'll use this lil putt-putt 98% offroad.
I've been wanting a TW since around 10 years ago when I was riding one of my buddies while getting cattle out of the canyons. Cool...