TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I talked to my local dealer about new 2013 Tdubs, and he said he has them in stock (0 miles) I told him I wanted to buy 2 if the price was right. He said he would sell them for $3799 plus tax and license. Out the door total would be $8548 for the pair. I thought that was a good deal. Is it? please tell me your thoughts.:icon_rendeer:

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you think it's a good deal and you can afford it then do it. You can spend weeks and months looking online for deals on a used bike especially in the northwest. If you can buy new then go for it. Sounds cheaper than sticker price. If they went to that price offer them a couple hundred bucks less. If they say no just pay what they offered and you'll have two brand new bikes.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Everything I have seen lately has been over 4000 plus. What they are asking is only a couple hundred more than the 03 I bought new. I would go for it if you can afford them. As I live on the peninsula too, would love to hook up sometime. I have two of them and trying to get my wife on hers.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
The key thing about this rather good deal is it is your Local dealer. I have no doubt you could search further and maybe save a little more but at what cost? If you want to push a little try to get this dealer to give you a small discount on parts and accessories for your new bikes.

GaryL

·
Registered
425 Posts
4250 per bike is a decent deal coming from a dealer. I'm sure with patience a better deal could eventually be had (with some luck) but if you can afford the price I say go for it. Some dealers will put you at 5000-5500 for a new TW.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
This is almost my fantasy! Identical twins:D

GaryL

Reactions: Mattw
1 - 9 of 9 Posts