TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
You gotta wonder how long our Kenyan and the far left in Congress can continue to walk around like Tommy, the Pin Ball Wiz....deft, dumb, and blind...:glasses2:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Crazy thing is how many young people are trying to join them. Wonder whats going to happen when some American kid is blown to bits with the rest of his butcher buds?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Well, they keep going the way they are and Nations are going to have to take a number and stand in line to bomb those guys.
e e

The Kenyan is if nothing else a "One Trick Pony" probably comes from his days of youth working in those Chicago Bath Houses....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
You talking about "Mohammered, the Pedo For Profit".....now I would never, ever, insult him, or the cultists that follow him....:rolleyes:

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Oh, who cares? Our nation's parents in general have done such a poor job parenting the last 4 or 5 generations this country deserves to burn in Islam's version of Hell.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Qwerty some of us are still in here. But I'll agree, people are just... Let's leave it at WOW. And I never would have guessed that Barrack Hussein Obama was one em had I been blind folded and deaf

·
Registered
789 Posts
Great bit on late night radio last week. All about how ISIS roots were in the
"Arab Spring" When Obama declined funding/action the CIA and John McCain did
a "standard black ops" funding revolutionaries to oust Hamied Karsai which backfired
when the revolutionaries became ISIS. Pretty believeable in light of past US actions
like when the CIA ousted the democratically elected leader
of Iran back in the 40s and installed the infamous Shah. Used to be touted as the CIA's
first "success" against Communism. Last I read, 10,000 Americans have died in the
Middle East sad sad sad. Does anyone really think that one can stop terrorism with oppression
and domination? Is an economic boost worth 10,000 lives?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
^^^^While I seldom agree with the above poster on political rants, on this one he is close...we should have cut these Pedo Worshipping/Goat Fornicating Sons a Bitches loose long ago...they have been slaughtering themselves and anybody that disagrees with their perverted Religious Leader, Mohanmmered the Pedo for Profit.....for thousands of years....

We don't need their stinking Oil, we have more that enough for ourselves, screw the rest of the world:brave:...if anybody has checked out the Oil and Natural Gas Reserves in Alaska and the lower 48, plus offshore....we have NO as in ZERO reason to be in the Middle East, and we don't need any of the Islamic Bastards stepping foot on our soil...ship em back to the Desert....:hello:

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Keep this in mind: There once was a Persian culture. Arabs took political control and renamed the Persian homelands "Iran", which in the native Persian language of the area means "Aryan". Where have we heard that word before?

Hoot, you are misleading. Islam has only existed since about 620AD. I think the point you are trying to make is that Arabs have been a pain in the Middle Eastern ass for 6000 years. Islam is just the latest misguidance Arabs can claim to justify raping, robbing, pillaging, beating, molesting, killing, and enslaving. You'd think after a 6000 year history of such misbehavior, the last 1400 years under the guise of Islam, the rest of the world would have by now figured out who the enemy is. Maybe not just Americans are stupid?

I think it would be wise to develop our own energy resources while using up all theirs, so in the long term we still have plenty and they are back to riding camels.

Similar to the bauxite imported to refine aluminum, there are some resources upon which the typical American lifestyle depends that do not exist in quantity within the nation's borders. Southern Afghanistan will soon be one giant pit mine when rare earth metal "recovery" begins.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
^^^ Yep, insert Hundreds....their forefathers have been killing and slaughtering their own for thousands of years...

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Yup. There's been so much raping that robbing, pillaging, plundering, enslaving, etc., are favored family reunion activities.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
The thought of radical islamic asswipes in my neighborhood makes me think my 870 Wingmaster might not be enough, and I asked my daughter(she and her husband have a gunshop), how much it would be to find an AK47 or an AR15. I am getting more cynical every time our fearless leader speaks. And NO....I didn't vote for him. One of my biggest fears now is that Hillary might be our next President. What a mess that would be. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I really don't think we have anyone to vote for that is not a puppet of industry. Need to get a grass roots person in there that will give our country back to the people. They all talk the line at the podium until elected then sell us out.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
You'd be better off with the 870 and 00 in a close combat situation than with an AK or AR. Slugs will be effective out to 150 yards or so through a rifled barrel. If you'd like to reach out and touch someone, a good sporting rifle in .308, .30-06, .300 Win Mag, or similar will be a lot more effective. Use any load that is good on whitetail deer--they and zombies are about the same at point of impact.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I really don't think we have anyone to vote for that is not a puppet of industry. Need to get a grass roots person in there that will give our country back to the people. They all talk the line at the podium until elected then sell us out.
The only way to get a grass roots person in office will be a military coup of the national government.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
A lot can and will happen before the Summer and Fall of 2016......I have one person who I like, a dozen or more whom I despise{on both sides of the game} and 4 or 5 who I consider the "Lesser of two Evils" whom I could vote for{?} but I have a feeling the son of a bitch we are currently stuck with will try to do something between now and then to 'Change the Game':eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts