TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Amidst news that DAESH executed 19 girls[SUP][24][/SUP] who didn't want to play their given roles in the fruition of the divine plan, the following document was revealed - a translation[SUP][25][/SUP] of an actual, UN-verified[SUP][26][/SUP] DAESH "pricing menu" aimed at discerning militant shoppers on the lookout for additional rape-slaves;
We have received news that the demand in Women and Cattle market has sharply decreased and that will affect Islamic State revenues as well as the funding of mujahideen in the battlefield, therefore we have made some changes. Below are the prices for Yazidi and Christian women.The price for Yazidi or Christian women between the age of 40 - 50 is $43 (£27)
$75 (£48) for 30 to 40-year-olds
$86 (£55) for 20 to 30-year-olds
$130 (£83) for ten to 20-year-olds
$172 (£110) for one to nine-year-olds
Customers are allowed to purchase only three items with the exception of customers from Turkey, Syria and Gulf countries.
Dated and sealed by ISIS in Iraq October 16, 2014.
Buyers beware of your rights ("only three items per customer!") as the document contains no money back or return policy for if when these women have been driven past the point of self-mutilation and suicide. The DAESH clerical promise that Allah condones this practice will simply "have to do" in terms of additonal benefits for the poor militants." -RationalWiki

Whether the above article is true or not we need to realize that these people do not think nor negotiate like we do. Conventional diplomatic solutions won't halt the human trafficking in the widows and orphans created by ISIS .

·
Registered
343 Posts
I've seen this pricing before.

Just sick.

I know we can't solve the world's problems, but phuque...it makes the heart ache.

Hug and kiss your babies...

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Very Sick Very sick Bastards. 12360265_10204506531657862_5818073661665592187_n.jpg

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
There is a Hell for fools who hurt others. I was talking to Lauren a few weeks ago and she told me that one of her College assignments was to read the book Dante's Inferno. I'm always concerned on the topics that our liberal Colleges feed out kids. I haven't read this book but I did read the highlights online. If Hell is anything close to what Dante describes I would want no part of it. Chilling.

Read this and tell us what level of Hell you would like to see those bastards in...

[video]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)[/video]

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have seen comparable handbills printed by "God fearing" folks from the mid 1800s
in what would be the Confederate States. Slavery is abhorrent in any form. It took a Civil
war to end it here in the USA. Not just a Muslim thing, christians used to approve it as well.
Part of rescuing savages from paganism and non democratic society.

·
Registered
746 Posts
The so-called "civil war" was about taxation, not slavery. And most Southerners did not have slaves, since one slave cost about the same as the typical house in the South. Also, your hatred for Christians is showing, since you arbitrarily assume with no justification that Christians have been ok with slavery. The fact is, if you read the New Testament you will find that slavery is in no way acceptable to Christianity.
I'm not saying that there are not people who claim Christianity (or any other religion) while living a life that is completely contrary to its tenets.
So, are you Muslim? Or just a Muslim apologist? Or do you simply hate Christians and Southerners?

I will demonstrate for you what Christians are taught by refraining from telling you what I really think of your comments.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Looking back at the opening post, what do you suppose I could get for a 58 year old, slightly used wife? Only ridden on week ends. Comes with an ample supply of shoes.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Looking back at the opening post, what do you suppose I could get for a 58 year old, slightly used wife? Only ridden on week ends. Comes with an ample supply of shoes.
A job that no longer requires you to be away on weekends!:D Just kidding of course!!!!!

Tom

·
Registered
20,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sad thing is these widows and orphans are priced not for long term investments, rather short term rape-and-dispose of the entertainment of ISIS troops in-country. If charities could rescue these Christian and Yasisdi females for the listed price then that would be more cost effective than any foreign policy solutions under consideration.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Just remember, no matter how disgusting we find ISIS and their customs, nothing we do can free the people who are currently under their thumb. ISIS is doing Islam right by the book, so it's no surprise that they have been so successful in a majority Muslim region of the world. The Islamic world has been remarkably effective in sloughing off Western-backed dictatorships in recent years, anyone who thinks that these same people have somehow been overrun by ISIS are shockingly naive to the importance that religion holds for people who actually believe in it. These people chose ISIS over Western democracy because that's what they believe in. Any effort to export Westernism to the Muslim world will fail as it has failed every time before. It will either come from within, or it won't come at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts