TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
On September 8, 2013 my buddy and I hopped a ferry boat to Vashon Island, WA for the 31st Annual Isle of Vashon TT. This event, put on by the VME (Vintage Motorcylce Enthusiasts) is one of the largest two wheeled events in the region. Geared towards the vintage machines, the day draws many cycle fans in all sub-groups to check out a diversity of bikes and participate in the poker run around the island. The overcast morning skies broke up throughout the late summer day to the delight of all hoping to get in some late summer riding. Smiles and sunglasses were abundant on the road and at the final gathering at the sportsman's club where the aroma of gasoline and burgers filled the air.

My friend stuck his camera onto my handlebar Ram mount. I cut the footage to give us video memory of the day, but some of you may enjoy it too. Happy riding!

Registered
Looked like a fun ride on the Island. I drove not rode on Vashon Island back in 2006. Wish I would have had my TW back then. I remember it being a nice drive.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. A little birdy told me that this year's event is this Sunday, August 24, 2014. If you are in the area, and like bikes, especially vintage bikes, you should check this out. The weather looks to be outstanding! I will be taking my TW!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts