TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty. I'm looking for one of those nice low mileage not been bent up shift lever take offs. I know everyone here has taken them off to put on a fancy folder or what ever so pass me that stocker. Ive bent mine back and forth enough times now I want to retire it to the tool kit I carry with me and put a fresh one on. The next thing I would like to find are a complete set of pegs. I have welded mine back together a few times and they are quite bent up as well. I would like to find the whole assemblies left and right if possible. I may buy a pro cycle kit in the future, but I seem to get along with the stock set up alright and I cant seem to part ways with 170 bucks or what ever the kit costs yet. Too many other things on the list. If anyone has these items in a pile off take offs let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I can't help you with the shift lever, but I will look for my stock foot pegs and will send them to you for free.....yes, there I said it.....for free. There's another "pay it forward" from the middle of the world.

Now, to go out and find them. lol While you pm me your address.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I guess I didn't read completely what vanillagorilla1 needs. I have only the stock pegs, so if anyone else has the rest, here is the opportunity to help a fellow T-Dubber out. Maybe the Shifter Kart guy....????

Jessie. Took me a minute to remember his name. lol

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will ask jessie as well, but I think he only has a right side. You've got a good eye!

I guess I didn't read completely what vanillagorilla1 needs. I have only the stock pegs, so if anyone else has the rest, here is the opportunity to help a fellow T-Dubber out. Maybe the Shifter Kart guy....????

Jessie. Took me a minute to remember his name. lol

·
Registered
13,636 Posts
My shifters are as bent as anyone's so I'm out on that one.

I do have a spare set of stock footpegs or modified set of stock footpegs. The modification was welding a piece of steel around the stock but further out so your foot has more peg. I can show a picture of the modified footpegs if needed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts