TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 06 TW tires have almost 7K on them. There's a 1/4" of the center nubs left on the rear and 1/8" left on the front. Probably kind of dangerous to be running on them at this point. Can't really afford a new pair. Does anyone have a set with a little life left on them? Will take either/or. I'm ebay and paypal verified, near Laughlin, NV.

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
I have a Bridgestone Trail Wing 42 I'm not gonna use anymore. When my stock front tire wore out, this is what the local Yamaha Shop replaced it with. It is a dual sport tire, but it is not super aggressive for offroad use, but I used it for a couple years. It's fine for forest service roads, but not offroad/single track, and nothing wrong for pavement that I noticed.

If you're interested, I could post a picture. You may want to check shipping rates from Boise, Id to Laughlin to see if it would be worth it. I'd sell it cheap plus shipping, but not sure with the cost of shipping it would be worth it to you.

Bridgestone Trail Wing TW42 Motorcycle Tire - BikeBandit.com

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I have a stock rear. Like Admiral, I don't know the cost to ship, but I will post a pic today. I bought my TW intending to ride it in the dirt. My rear has less than 3000 miles on it and it was 99% street (embarrassed to admit).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts