TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
And sometimes it's just wise to let the woman do her thing and you do yours. I'm not sure where the concept of sharing everything ever came from. Miss Margaret and I share no interests, just love. It has worked well for 28 years now.
That's with me and Mrs Hoot as well...we do enough together, and I tried to teach her Motorcycle Riding 40+ years ago....after a couple of rides, we decided Camping and Beach going were more the duo style for us...and an occasional Hockey and Minor League Baseball game....that has worked for 40 years, no reason to change now...plus since she only drinks maybe 5 beers a year, she can taxi me back home when I stop by Montezuma Nick's and have a couple to many :cool:

When the Ducati scrambler 400 CC comes out soon get one for the both of you to ride two up and sale the TW's to TWYLTE and Borneo for leg three of the world tour.

Reactions: TWilight
In my mind, the TW should be able to go around the world. After all, it has been the North and South Poles. That says something about our little beloved babies, doesn't it?

Reactions: TWilight
In my mind, the TW should be able to go around the world. After all, it has been the North and South Poles. That says something about our little beloved babies, doesn't it?
It certainly gives good recommendation to the rear wheel and swingarm though. :D

Alas, thats true. But I want so badly to be civilized in the classic "I say old chap" British safari tradition. Pip, pip and a stiff upper lip. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using Tapatalk
No way. That would make you a wolf in sheep's clothing. Let TWilyt act the giddy goat....

Tom

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.