TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, after buying her in November, I'll get my new Yamaha AG200 (Aagii) out into the Mongolian countryside this weekend. After a long, cold, lonely winter (that got down to near -40C), the temps in the teens (Centigrade) will feel like heaven! I even dropped about 15 kilos since I sat on her in the showroom! I'm sure little Aagii will appreciate that. Anyway, I look forward to sharing pics and stories of what promises to be one hell of a season. Here I am back in November, when we first met ;-)
Agatha 2.jpg

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks AGman! Get ready for loads of questions. The first of which is, what is your preferred way to carry extra petrol? Do you opt for a tank mod, or do you strap gas cans to the back? Also, are there any mods you'd suggest right from the start, or is she pretty much good to go? I can't wait; and, the wait is so very nearly over. Thanks be to god! Stay in touch. I'll keep you posted.
-MP

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will EB, just as soon as I am able to finally get out. Old Man Winter is serious here, and this weekend, as I am finally ready to take delivery of my new MC, the wife will go away and leave me with the boy. Aint life grand sometimes? Look forward to pictures soon, and look me up when you get here ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts