TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Just finished watching.

I hope in the future she'll return for the mainland U.S., Canada, Alaska to see more since she slightly misjudged the weather seasons, and vastness of area, and having to pick her pace up to reach the end of Alaska. Definitely more for her (and us) to see & experience.

What an epic adventure for her, and even those of us who follow. Her story telling really helps keep it interesting.

Seems like it was prolly around 3 months she took once entering Cali to the end at Deadhorse.

·
Premium Member
1991 TW200, 2017 TW200, 2022 Indian Super Chief, 1979 Goldwing w/ Moline sidecar, 1975 BMW R90
261 Posts
Wonder what she did with her bike?
We’ll find out, I’m sure she’s editing her next edition as we “speak”.

·
Premium Member
1991 TW200, 2017 TW200, 2022 Indian Super Chief, 1979 Goldwing w/ Moline sidecar, 1975 BMW R90
261 Posts
I think she needs more aggressive tires. Right now, she's got Heidenau K60's on it.
Agreed. However, when traveling through South, Central America, and Mexico, getting ANY type of tires is a bonus. She may have put the K60s on for the N-America long road trek North.

·
Registered
'20 TW with mods
255 Posts
Agreed. However, when traveling through South, Central America, and Mexico, getting ANY type of tires is a bonus. She may have put the K60s on for the N-America long road trek North.
Yeah. She was really complaining about the previous tire. I think she swapped it out in Ecuador. The mud seems like it's her biggest issue (in Central America at least)

61 - 74 of 74 Posts