TW200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on advrider a couple weeks ago and no bites so I figured I would post it here. Willing to deal especially on bundles. Also have a 120/60-17 pilot rd3 for sale at $115 shipped.

I have been losing weight and getting ready for my fiancee' and my wedding in June. So I have a few items that no longer fit me and are in excellent condition. I will be adding other items as I finish cleaning out my closet. The pictures aren't the best because I had to choose between my phone or gopro to take pics and it was easier to use my phone and upload them to photobucket that way. They turned out kind of grainy but you get the gist. I will probably take some better pics and update later.

XXL Alpinestars T-AST Air Jacket $130 shipped
Purchased last summer and wore probably ten times. It is in "like new" condition. The silver is reflective and it has plenty of pockets and adjustability.
ALPINESTARS - T-AST Air Mesh Motorcycle Jacket - Textile - Jackets - Street - Cycle Gear

Oneal Offroad Pants and Jersey $70
Pants are size 38 and the jersey is an XL. Worn a couple times. No rips and in good condition with the exception of some small clay stains that are not that noticeable.

Fox 180 Offroad Pants $70/$60
$70 for the size 36 pants that were never worn and have the tags still on them.
$60 for the size 38 pants that I wore a few times but still look brand new.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a pic of the brand new tire for sale. $115 shipped. And no, this is not for your TW. :laugh:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts