1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
So, do i read this correctly?; The Governor is activating the reserves to monitor federal troops?...

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I would put nothing past this Administration and his Loyal Troops.....mind you not all, in fact not most, agree with the Kenyan on anything, but the Big Zero is doing his best to get rid of those Military Leaders that disagree with his Majesty and his plans.:mad:

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But the the Texas State Guard is not the traditional Natty guard...they have that too. The State Guard is their own personal army, under the aegis of the governor of the State of Texas.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
But the the Texas State Guard is not the traditional Natty guard...they have that too. The State Guard is their own personal army, under the aegis of the governor of the State of Texas.
States rights I suppose. Historically it may look uncalled for. In today's world though, not nearly as crazy an idea.

Tom

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
This could fall under "grey area" maybe? I support the constitution as written. No questions. It does seem a stretch that such training would be organised without co-operation from the Texas government. This administration does like to needle it's perceived opponents.

federalism.jpg

Tom

1 - 17 of 17 Posts