TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spent a week in Ocean Park, had fantastic weather and had a good time teaching the wife and her twin how to beach/sand ride.

·
Super Moderator
652 Posts
CT's go nice with TW's don't they?

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Looks like a fun time! Good pictures. Love the one with the tire tracks in the sand.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Great pics! I especially like the one with the lighthouse, and the one with the footprint. Looks like fun! Thanks for posting up.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indeed...wish most riders were women, then when I crash I have something nice to look up into! My old CT-110 is getting good use by the bro & sis in law, I should make a new machine, a CTW-250; more power, all the do it all abilities of the TW but an automatic for the clutch challenged!

Thanks Rainman, and the footprint was made in the morning frost on the deck...Brrrr, but had to get a shot of the herd of deer that came out daily.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Indeed...wish most riders were women, then when I crash I have something nice to look up into! My old CT-110 is getting good use by the bro & sis in law, I should make a new machine, a CTW-250; more power, all the do it all abilities of the TW but an automatic for the clutch challenged!

Thanks Rainman, and the footprint was made in the morning frost on the deck...Brrrr, but had to get a shot of the herd of deer that came out daily.

Looks like you changed your tail pipe in some of the pics?

Ronnydog

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Fun! I'm glad you got to see some sun. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the nice comments. Kwizard, if you ever dig up the old build thread on the ZombieStomper you find most of my stuff is one off, homemade shit. I have parts from a Z1000 Kawi, discarded automy lights making up the fairing. Hand bent 1/2 SS tubing for the case gurds integreated into a beefed up stock skid plate. The pipe has been gutted a bit and repacked and capped with an aluminum insualation port for inspection purposes. It is fairly loud but with bigger jet makes nice power. The tank has been cut apart, enlarged, and reshaped for an extra .75 gallon load.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Great Pictures, Thanks for sharing!

Bike looks awesome! Isn't riding on the beach fun? Reminds me of when we went riding at Pismo beach in CA.....

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Pretty picture's. Looks like a fun time was had by all.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Indeed...wish most riders were women, then when I crash I have something nice to look up into!

So, ZS, is that why you wouldn't acept my hand up when you crashed up at the lake? You were willing to wait for a better looking rescuer?!?

Ok, now I understand the rules . . . I didn't understand before . . . but I understand now!!!

Bag

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bagger, as you have obviously forgotten, I had to wait for you to quit laughing maniacally before you even saw my extended hand. But yes, you now know the rules.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What cool little bikes we own

I could not agree more! My wife loves her TW more each time she rides it, and I am just diiging mine, even after having a DRZ400, and riding KTM's....this is a true Swiss Army Bike..

What I love is that I can single handedly load both our bikes in the truck in about 15 minutes and we are off for adventure anywhere we want to go!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I don't think it was quite maniacally . . . . and I knew if I didn't help you I would have to face Mari . . . . and Ginger!

Bag

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
What cool little bikes we own

I could not agree more! My wife loves her TW more each time she rides it, and I am just diiging mine, even after having a DRZ400, and riding KTM's....this is a true Swiss Army Bike..

What I love is that I can single handedly load both our bikes in the truck in about 15 minutes and we are off for adventure anywhere we want to go!
X2............................ That's what my wife and I do.................... Load the bikes and goooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. Last year out west to the bad lands. This year down to tenn, and riding the tail of the dragon...... OMM.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts