TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2004 TW200, Jets 'n Shims, DGV2, Acerbis Guards, ProTaper KX, JNS LED BLK
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)

The slow boat from Farkle-landia just arrived! Impressed with the quality finishing on this specific unit.

Got it here:

I noticed in all the many EBay/AMZN listings, like many other bits & bobs from China, there are different levels of finishing, depending on the vendor’s spec to the MFG & price point - for the same raw item.

Some of these chain guards are rough finished, where you can see the CNC tooling marks & they just anodize & call it good.

The one I rec’d has clearly gone through a higher level of finishing & could confidently carry any leading big name brand.

Random - the (EBay) listing I bought from showed the rough cut tooling marks on the finished product. (Was fine by me, due to price).

@ ~$13 shipped, the finer finish was a bonus.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Yep, Gully sent me the link, and I ordered that same in Blue, about 2 weeks ago thru Amazon, and haven't yet received.

Reactions: SEADUB200

·
Registered
2004 TW200, Jets 'n Shims, DGV2, Acerbis Guards, ProTaper KX, JNS LED BLK
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Yep, Gully sent me the link, and I ordered that same in Blue, about 2 weeks ago thru Amazon, and haven't yet received.
Saw CNC anodized Snail adjusters, too - in RED (Didn't see Blue), for those interested:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts