TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to be all tech savvy and upload a short video of me installing my new windshield but it was basically me taking the plastic wrap off. The whole install took less than 3 minutes! Truly idiot proof, the one "trick" part was putting the rubber doohickeys back on correctly, and there was a picture so I was able to do it right the first time.

I feel so mechanically gifted now! And the bike looks awesome!

I'm so competent I'm going to go ahead and sign up for the Green Forest Dual Sport ride.

<vbg> :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
hahahaha!! Welcome to the forum Brother!! :D
I was going to be all tech savvy and upload a short video of me installing my new windshield but it was basically me taking the plastic wrap off. The whole install took less than 3 minutes! Truly idiot proof, the one "trick" part was putting the rubber doohickeys back on correctly, and there was a picture so I was able to do it right the first time.

I feel so mechanically gifted now! And the bike looks awesome!

I'm so competent I'm going to go ahead and sign up for the Green Forest Dual Sport ride.

<vbg> :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Central PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We won't hold that against you. Lol. You said Green Forest Dual Sport ride on you first post. Did you mean Green Ridge? if so let us know.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Yes, I meant Green Ridge. lol

Great!!! This is our third year and I wouldn't miss it. It's an excellent start to riding season.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I rode to Harrisburg for the PA Motor Maid Convention yesterday in the damp, rainy weather. It was my first ride with the new Jimbo shield. Holy $#*t, that thing makes a HUGE difference. First of all I was able to go the speed limit. Second of all I was not a human bobblehead.

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
Part number for what??
Welcome from northeast Ohio! I would love to see pictures and would like to know the part number as I am looking for something as well.

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
Jim's contact info is in that thread. Just email him as instructed and he usually always will get back to you within a couple days or so. You'll like them, they're great.
Looked but the thread was closed. Thanks.

Reactions: lugnut

·
Registered
13,719 Posts
Thanks. I sent him a pm.
My wife got one a month or so back. She got one a little more customized than normal but received it in a very timely manner following the contact instructions.

Your request won't be ignored by Jimbo but sometimes he does get busy doing other things in life.

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts