TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first joined the forum I sent an email to Jimbo to buy a shield from him, but I never got a reply. And I thought there used to be a sticky for this but now I can't find it.
Does anyone know if these shields are still available? If anyone has his email address I will try again. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
Jimbo C.
You should be able to PM Jimbo from clicking on his name above or EMAIL him at the address below.

For inquires please email me at [email protected] for ordering info. If requesting a shield please include :NAME,FORUM NAME,PHONE #,SHIPPING ADDRESS,AND COLOR CHOICE,(Jet Black, Smoke Grey, Crystal Clear, Dark Blue, Neon Edge Glow -Light Blue & Neon Edge Glo Hi-Vis Orange )

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
Bad Luck, I sent him a text telling him you were inquiring. It can take a couple days sometimes for him to get back to you.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to thank all of you for the contact information. My wife insists on my waiting until my birthday and she will get this for me. So I guess I will wait for another couple of months.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for all the info! It seems like the Jimbo Shield's the way to go with the TW. I have an enormous OEM windscreen for my Honda Elite, and having something a lil more low-profile would def. be welcome!

·
Registered
327 Posts
A Jimbo shield was the first accessory that I bought for my TW. Love it! Easy install and it looks like it and the TW were made for each other! I got a pretty quick response and shipment of my shield about two months ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts