TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are currently $47.00 for you a forum member and $50.00 if not a forum member.
and if you live here in Kali-fornia I have to shake you down for 8% State Sales Tax. Shipping is $12.00
If you do not get one at this price you should be ashamed of yourself and walk into the corner and piss your pants!:eek:

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
How about some clarification here! Jimbo, Goldenhtr is a well respected member here and has done our community very well over the years.

Who are you and are you selling real Jimbo shields? Why is this not in the classified section?

GaryL

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have 500,000 Chinese's hard workers pumping out 33,000 a second we will over turn the TW world!!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Reactions: ZDR1

·
Registered
8,371 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Zdiver1 now where is the under water TW pic? (You would be the first)

They are currently $47.00 for you a forum member and $50.00 if not a forum member.
and if you live here in Kali-fornia I have to shake you down for 8% State Sales Tax. Shipping is $12.00
as soon as I can get my wife to get off the home computer I will get you a response.

I am sorry for the delay I have been out making Ronnydogs moto trailer for past few days.
Ride Well!
Jimbo

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
zdiver1 posted a PM response from Jimbo. But it wasn't obvious that's what it was. Gary thought zdiver1 was somebody horning in on Jimbo's deal. Rather than just immediately clear it up zdiver1 worked him a bit with the Chinese worker thing and taking over the TW world. Pretty funny.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
zdiver1 posted a PM response from Jimbo. But it wasn't obvious that's what it was. Gary thought zdiver1 was somebody horning in on Jimbo's deal. Rather than just immediately clear it up zdiver1 worked him a bit with the Chinese worker thing and taking over the TW world. Pretty funny.
Not true! zdiver1 will have to do better than that to work me a bit. I did wonder if he was horning in on Jimbo with some Chinese knock off but he cleared it up showing that he just did a copy/paste of Jimbo's email. Too bad too because I get the feeling Jimbo did not want that info publicized in this way.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I didn't mean to intimate you didn't catch on right away Gary, you did. I just thought is was funny how zdiver1 tossed one at ya.
Good thing he Splained his post adequately because I was gearing up to toss one at him! No foul so no harm.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
We do tend to band together and watch each others backs!

GaryL

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow you New Yorkers sure are ready to rumble out west we are mellow, and I think the TW members should be aware that you get a discount and a ballpark on the price I was thinking it was around $80.+ I am looking forward to putting it on soon I hope.
Good thing he Splained his post adequately because I was gearing up to toss one at him! No foul so no harm.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Wow, you New Yorkers sure are ready to rumble, out west, we are mellow...

Alcohol drinkers verses Weed smokers, simple as that. :D

Smoke more weed.

Reactions: ZDR1

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts