TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't seen anything to do with the Jimbo shields lately. does anyone know if he is still making them?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well,
There was in fact, a post on Jimbo's windshields maybe a week or two ago. Someone was asking what the cost was and I posted around $80 or so, shipped to your door. At least that's what mine was about a couple or three months ago. Here's his email for the production of that windshield:

[email protected]

Scott

Reactions: Purple and grewen

·
Registered
1,967 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, but neither of your relys answers my question. i send Jim a message last week and no response. i know he is a busy guy, so i thought i would ask here instead of pestering him. does anyone know if he is still doing the shields?

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Brother Greg, I am sure he is still doing them. I can send him a text if you would like me to remind him you are inquiring?? Just let me know bro.

Reactions: grewen and Purple

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks LT, if he is still in the business, then i don't want to bother him. i sent an email and he will answer sooner or later, no rush. thanks anyway

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Greg, I reached out to him anyway for you. (He's a buddy of mine) He said he responded to you, so check your spam emails. It may be in there. Question...were you looking for a shield for a TW or a XT 225? He doesn't have one for the XT 225.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greg, I reached out to him anyway for you. (He's a buddy of mine) He said he responded to you, so check your spam emails. It may be in there. Question...were you looking for a shield for a TW or a XT 225? He doesn't have one for the XT 225.
for the t dub, thanks LT. i just checked the junk mail and don't see anything. i guess i'll just go ahead and put in an order

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I'll tell him to be on the watch for it. (y)

Reactions: grewen

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Glad to help brother Greg!! They are nice. They should come from the factory with them. Jim's a great guy I agree. (y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just ordered one from him around New Year's. Super quick turnaround. Love the way it looks on the bike - should have been that way factory!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts