TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Jimbo screens are da tizz!
Lovin my black one! That frost is cool...

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Any reason you are selling them? Just curious. I'm interested in the smoked one.
I just bought a decked out TW and the gent had these included with the bike. the smoked shield was on the TW and he was saving the frost for a future creation and his plans changed. While I love the Jimbo design I don't run them on my personal bikes but I'm pretty sure 99.9% of the people here on the forum use them and love them

I've always said the Jimbo is a clever, functional and durable design but the way I load TW's in my rigs I often have to climb over them (literally) and the Jimbo gets in my way

I mean look how bad ass this black Jimbo on Darth's TW looks!!!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
On topic, off kilter. Whatever happened to the taller version Jimbo was testing about a year ago??? I would love a taller version since it is typically much cooler for the morning commute than the evening rides. Just a little taller would take the wind blast off my neck where the cold air seems to simultaneously go up into my helmet AND down into my jacket.

Tom

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I scored one of PlacetLode' s extra Jumbo shields, then won several in the raffle at the first Central California Russ Ride. I am still holding one of the rare frost editions. Thanks to Jumbo for making them available at the raffle..Is it October yet?

·
Super Moderator
17,925 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Jimbo shields are cool! I originally bought one from Jimbo. then won a few at Russ campout. Then Jimbo himself gave me the extremely rare "blood red" shield which is perfect on the black widow. Gave away my original shield, think Mel ended up with my blue shield and gave away another new one to Sue after she busted hers up at that last "easy" Joemama ride. We were going to install it and not say anything but her gauges needed help so we just layed it on top of her bike....Did you get your bike all fixed up Sue?

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
Off Topic but that Jimbo is one mighty nice fellow. But then again so is evan, PlacerLoad, Joemama, DrydenT-dub, LittleTommy as well as many other Forum Members I have yet to meet.
My JmboShield came to me via a roundabout route, was actually a gift from evan. It has seen a few tumbles and while cracked well out of sight at the bottom is still quite serviceable and appreciated.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts