TW200 Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1569 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
My friend Tom was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

He knew that he would inherit a fortune once his sickly father died.

Tom wanted two things:
• to learn how to invest his inheritance and,
• to find a wife to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.
"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."
Impressed, the woman obtained his business card.

Two weeks later, she became his stepmother.

·
Registered
604 Posts
A boy was sitting on the sidewalk smashing ants with his thumb, saying Goddamn ants every time he crushed one.
Father O'Brien happened along and asked, "My son, what are you doing?"
"Killing Goddamn ants, Father."
"But my son, they are God's creatures and serve a purpose."
"No way. Not ants."
"Ok, tell you what, if you can give me three examples of things that don't serve a purpose, I'll let you continue."
The boy thought about it for a minute and with thumb in motion replied, "Ok Padre, tits on a Nun, balls on a preacher, and Goddamn ants!

·
Registered
996 Posts
So I can understand this: If your parents break the law to get you into college you should be expelled from school, they should be indicted, charged and convicted of a felony and may serve some time in jail.

ALTHOUGH . . . .
If your parents break the law to get you into the country .... You should be given a FREE education, healthcare on the American taxpayers dime and EVERYONE should be given AMNESTY.

That my dear friend is the retarded logic of a Liberal Democrat.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Mentally Challenged. I don't think we're allowed to say retarded anymore. Are we?
The Democrat mascot IS a Jackass!

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
So I can understand this: If your parents break the law to get you into college you should be expelled from school, they should be indicted, charged and convicted of a felony and may serve some time in jail.

ALTHOUGH . . . .
If your parents break the law to get you into the country .... You should be given a FREE education, healthcare on the American taxpayers dime and EVERYONE should be given AMNESTY.

That my dear friend is the retarded logic of a Liberal Democrat.
You have to understand the common thread between the two groups. The parents breaking the law to get you into college are already liberal democrats while the ones breaking the law to get you into the country are future liberal democrats so it is a win, win for the party.

GaryL

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,022 Posts
Rick actually rides a motorcycle once in a while.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
From Facebook

As a singer I sing at many funerals & I was recently asked by a funeral director to play & sing at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery out in the country. As I was not familiar with the area, I got lost. I finally arrived an hour late and saw that the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch. I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late. I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn’t know what else to do, so I started to play. The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I sang like I’ve never played before for this homeless man.

“As I sang & played “Amazing Grace”, the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished, I packed up my keyboard and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, “I’ve never seen nothin’ like that before and I’ve been putting in septic tanks for twenty years.” Apparently, I’m still lost….”

There was a pic of a septic tank.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
A rookie police officer pulled a biker over for speeding and had the following exchange:
• Officer: May I see your driver's license?
• Biker: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.
• Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?
• Biker: It's not my bike. I stole it.
• Officer: The motorcycle is stolen?
• Biker: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the tool bag when I was putting my gun in there.
Officer: There's a gun in the tool bag?
• Biker: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the dude who owns this bike and stuffed his dope in the saddle bags.
• Officer: There's drugs in the saddle bags too?!?!?
• Biker: Yes, sir. Hearing this, the rookie immediately called his captain. The biker was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the biker to handle the tense situation:
• Captain: Sir, can I see your license?
• Biker: Sure. Here it is. It was valid.
• Captain: Whose motorcycle is this?
• Biker: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration.
• Captain: Could you slowly open your tool bag so I can see if there's a gun in it?
• Biker: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it. Sure enough, there was nothing in the tool bag.
• Captain: Would you mind opening your saddle bags? I was told you said there's drugs in them.
• Biker: No problem. The saddle bags were opened; no drugs.
• Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole this motorcycle, had a gun in the tool bag, and that there were drugs in the saddle bags.
• Biker: Yeah, I'll bet he told you I was speeding, too.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
Need help!!! Too lean or too rich? I think I was using AVGAS and gronola vegetable oil in the crankcase when this happened. I may have been using a stock non O-Ring chain as well on a stock seat with no bar risers. I did swap out to wider footpegs though before all this happened. :p

·
Registered
699 Posts
Need help!!! Too lean or too rich? I think I was using AVGAS and gronola vegetable oil in the crankcase when this happened. I may have been using a stock non O-Ring chain as well on a stock seat with no bar risers. I did swap out to wider footpegs though before all this happened. :p

Wrong, wrong, wrong! It was the Death Wing and the Cycle Rack out of torque specs. Solved!

·
Registered
991 Posts

Check the Powerband! The biggest one is not appropriate for the little TW

1381 - 1400 of 1569 Posts