TW200 Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1741 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
truth be told Fred, I find it all pretty amusing.... both sides of this political divide. life goes on no matter which wizard is behind the curtain pulling the big levers.

·
Registered
604 Posts

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
297 Posts
I will post this reply in jokes and funny stories, because it should make everybody laugh.

How about all these liberal mayors, city councilman, and other politicians and big mouth civil rights activists put on some protective gear and stand just behind the front line of Police Officers at the next riot while the Police try to protect the businesses from being burned and looted. They can just be observers. They can step forward and give out hugs and counseling when the mortars, bricks, bags of urine and others debris starts raining down on the Police.
Here’s the punch line, do you think that has any chance of happening?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her lungs, “I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!”. The four men didn't wait for a second threat. They got out and ran like mad. The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver’s seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried, and then she realized why. It was for the same reason she had wondered why there was a football, a Frisbee and two 12-packs of beer in the front seat. A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into the car and drove to the police station to report her mistake. The sergeant to whom she told the story couldn't stop laughing. He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun. No charges were filed.
The moral of the story? If you’re going to have a senior moment… make it memorable.

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,719
In the new normal wonder what the idyllic new nation of Chaz is putting on their free pancakes in Seattle.
Maybe some of this will be donated by the Marxist group Antifa ( mainstream media when the name comes up calls them “anachists” but their leadership is avowed Marxist).
3082B8DC-5060-436F-B039-4DC8F4A2F5E7.png

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Maybe some of this will be donated by the Marxist group Antifa ( mainstream media when the name comes up calls them “anachists” but their leadership is avowed Marxist).
Fred I love the way you keep your boiler plate messaging up regardless of the thread content. read up a bit on antifa.... might not be exactly how you represent them

1701 - 1720 of 1741 Posts