TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

June BOTM

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  TWBigBlake 
#1 ·
Welcome to the June Bike of the Month Competition!

May BOTM Winner: @Willys714

Please follow all instructions posted below

You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for the upgrade, I will enter again in 12 months to show the wear and tear going forward.
It’s been a great trail bike in the SoCal dez but now I moved to Arizona it’s even more punishing with lots more rocks. I recently found some legal single track laid out by Coconino Trail riders with lots of cliffs, washes and switchbacks it’s TW heaven.

#6 ·
Thanks for the upgrade, I will enter again in 12 months to show the wear and tear going forward.
It’s been a great trail bike in the SoCal dez but now I moved to Arizona it’s even more punishing with lots more rocks. I recently found some legal single track laid out by Coconino Trail riders with lots of cliffs, washes and switchbacks it’s TW heaven.
View attachment 215364
Congratulations bro!!

Reactions: Willys714
#3 · (Edited)

Mods:

-Dominator dual headlights with stone guards
-Upgraded all forward lighting to LED
-Lightronic 3.5" LED aux lights
-Custom made dash bracket
-GPS speedometer
-Fasst Flexx handlebars
-Progressive fork springs and race-tech emulators
-Seat Concepts Seat Kit
-Tusk rear rack
-Viking cafe tail bag
-Rear fender delete
-LED turn signals
-DGv2 Slip-On exhaust
-Shorai battery
-Marvin Shaw rear shock

My favorite memory was a day ride with a friend over the mountains near Wenatchee over trails, mud pits, and logging roads... to a place called "Whistlin' Jacks lodge" for lunch, then a long, scenic ride back home over the mountains, the stopping in Buckley to grab one of the best burgers I've ever had at Wallys Drive in... awesome day.

#5 ·
I think this thing is rigged toward women/men who have good looking bikes with a lot of flashy upgrades and a camera.

I don't stand a chance... unless you can accept photos of an ugly, stock bike.

PS... Can I mail 35mm slides for photos?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
I think it's based on how many likes you get... not everyone likes a flashy bike...

And I think it's ok to show off the flashy mods... I worked really hard on some of this stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.