TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up a 2007 with less than 2300 miles. In pretty good shape but needs a few things like sprockets/tires. Who has the best prices for parts? also is there a pdf manual for the 2007 TW?
The TW will be used on Ocala forest roads, we have a cottage, only 1/2 mile from the forest road going to the ferry. I can ride on a ton of roads since the TW is street legal. Going to have some fun:)
IMG_0071.JPG

·
Registered
319 Posts
Happy for you. Wish I was that close to trails and roads like those.

Go with ProCycle for parts and then move out to others.
Been real happy with them so far.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy for you. Wish I was that close to trails and roads like those.

Go with ProCycle for parts and then move out to others.
Been real happy with them so far.
thanks for ProCycle. Lots of stuff. Had to have another TW because the forest is in my back yard. Tons of trails to go explore. Fun on a TW!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just bought a 2007 about a month ago. Mine had 1600mi.. But I can tell by looking at yours, mine is considerably faster! The blue on this bike is my favorite color combo. Glad you have joined the club. I almost bought one last summer and chickened out. This year I said WTF, if I don't get one now, I probably never would. I need more street-able tires for smoother ride. Just ordered a seat concepts seat.

I've been raising some TW's since babies and about 4 more weeks of bottle feeding and they will be ready for the Yamaha showroom!

[ image.jpeg =CONFIG]22445[/ATTACH]

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts