TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,

well i just dropped off a down payment on a TW. i'll pay the rest next month and be the proud owner of a 1994 tw200 with just over 3000 miles.

i have a few things to do to it, like repair the front and right turn signals that the PO damaged dropping it. it'll also need a tune up, oil change and other maintenance items, but otherwise looks to be in good shape. i'm excited by it, though the colors will need a bit getting used to. rainbow bright!

thanks for all the great information on here and what seems to be a friendly and helpful place.

joe

san jose, ca

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
Until I saw the date I was gonna PM Joe and offer him some turn signals! Yep, we were all newbies once. I imagine he has fixed those lights by now...

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
not sure where this got dragged up from but yeah i think that was my first post.

here's a couple of pics since then:

1. the ct90 i bought first
DSC_0014.jpg

2. the owner of the honda also had this hapless thing:
DSC_0005.jpg

3. and then i started modding it.
DSC_0011.jpg

4. looking better
DSC_0057.jpg

5. and now here i am today nearly 4 years later, thousands of miles more, many good times and many good friends.
thanks guys!
DSC_0006.jpg
joe band

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Until I saw the date I was gonna PM Joe and offer him some turn signals! Yep, we were all newbies once. I imagine he has fixed those lights by now...
thanks fred ;)
i haven't needed to replace any blinkers in awhile... i guess i don't fall anymore? yeah right! ;)

a few more pics
DSC_0004.jpg DSC_0077.jpg DSC_0108.jpg DSC_0201.jpg
DSC_0022.jpg

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
a few more
DSC_0244.jpg
and getting to ride again with my dad.

DSC_0004 (1).jpg DSC_0034.jpg DSC_0072.jpg
and even convincing him to get his own tdub. ;) (which i don't have pics of him on it yet)
IMG_2876.jpg here's his grandson getting ready to ride it though.

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
Joe, I imagine this has been a nice trip down memory lane for you. Glad Jon dredged up your original post?
Well if No-Fall-Joe doesn't need turn signals who am I going to give those turn signals that HikerGlenn kindly sent me after he sold his TW?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
hi everyone,

well i just dropped off a down payment on a TW. i'll pay the rest next month and be the proud owner of a 1994 tw200 with just over 3000 miles.

i have a few things to do to it, like repair the front and right turn signals that the PO damaged dropping it. it'll also need a tune up, oil change and other maintenance items, but otherwise looks to be in good shape. i'm excited by it, though the colors will need a bit getting used to. rainbow bright!

thanks for all the great information on here and what seems to be a friendly and helpful place.

joe

san jose, ca

You could drop it off down here and I will limber it up for you.:cool:

Ronnydog

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the offer ronny... next time i'm in sd i'll have to come visit your shop. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts