TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ha! ha! ..... just had to throw this out there and celebrate breaking my 100 post life time achievement mark! :blob3::blob10::blob3: LOL , Just think, I joined way back in July 2013, did the lurker mode for a few years. Then bought my wife her brand new 2013 Tdub and then finally pulled the trigger on a used 2014 for myself , back in Feb 2016. My many thanks to all my TW200 Forum brothers and sisters out there, where ever you may be in the world. Your contributions and inspiration has made this one of the greatest sites/ hobby to be a part of!!!!!!

Hey Little Tommy, better watch out now, I'm coming for your #1 spot!

Take care all & aloha always!:D ....renny

·
Super Moderator
17,923 Posts
Congrats Renny!!! It's Pau Hana Time Brah!! :headbang:
ha! ha! ..... just had to throw this out there and celebrate breaking my 100 post life time achievement mark! :blob3::blob10::blob3: LOL , Just think, I joined way back in July 2013, did the lurker mode for a few years. Then bought my wife her brand new 2013 Tdub and then finally pulled the trigger on a used 2014 for myself , back in Feb 2016. My many thanks to all my TW200 Forum brothers and sisters out there, where ever you may be in the world. Your contributions and inspiration has made this one of the greatest sites/ hobby to be a part of!!!!!!

Hey Little Tommy, better watch out now, I'm coming for your #1 spot!

Take care all & aloha always!:D ....renny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts