TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to convince myself it was time to move on, but she knew better. She said you'll be back within a week. Oh, she was darned right as always. Now, she says we need to go to counseling on the motorcycle forum to put our relationship back on track. Oh my, will it never end. To be continued. DSCN0709.JPG

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have been thinking of another woman too, as my son becomes a better rider (we are upgrading him to an XR 250 this weekend) I start to think I need something younger, hotter, longer legs and bigger lungs to keep up. I think I will let her try and run with the big dogs and see how she does. Back when I rode AMA dual sport rides in the Pacific NW, one of the ride leaders often rode a TW (he had several other big bore bikes) and he still out rode 99% of the guys out there. Thing is, I am not a 1% rider :)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
DSCN0706.JPG The saga begins;

I took out the Big Boy for an extended run today and when I got back I could tell she was pissed. So I took her for a short 22 mile gravel and nasty pavement ride to assuage her ire. Well, that didn't quite work I must say. She was still giving me those looks of what the F.... So tomorrow I plan on riding her enough so that at last she is satisfied(for the moment only of course). We will see and if there are any acceptable picts. I will post them. She is really putting me on the spot. I guess I'd better perform. Photo of her and big dog in backgroud.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sometimes you just have to cane their tits off to make them happy.:D
Ouch!! I'm not sure my Tiny Woman would appreciate that. I'd hate to be asleep at the wheel later under such conditions.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Did you explain that sometimes a person has needs? And that maybe that you can find another interested party that might want to do things with you and the other girl?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Did you explain that sometimes a person has needs? And that maybe that you can find another interested party that might want to do things with you and the other girl?
Sounds right kinky. That road would have to have a lot of twists and turns for my Tiny Woman to be interested in.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've always said a man can't do it with just one motorcycle however they are like women and when you ride one into the stable the other is looking at you saying "what, ain't I good enough"?

I love my T-Dub and it's the bike that stays. The Harley and Guzzi will go if I need to downsize.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've always said a man can't do it with just one motorcycle however they are like women and when you ride one into the stable the other is looking at you saying "what, ain't I good enough"?

I love my T-Dub and it's the bike that stays. The Harley and Guzzi will go if I need to downsize.
Oh, don't I know it! She's my real love though she's not as stacked as the others. She's the real deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts