TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just told me there was a shooting at our local Wal Mart, SWAT involved.
Don't know any details yet.
My wife was headed there this morning for shopping, but postponed due to sore throat.
Just Damn...

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Plus one from not far from you Darth. Do a lot of the Somali's work for the beef packers? I'm thinkin' they do. I used to work for IBP in Emporia, KS. Back then lots of hispanics and asians worked there. Along with a lot of us Gringos.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Tom, they do.
More & more at other places too.
I notice they have been somewhat aggressive & unfriendly in the stores.
Lots of small but growing enclaves in the small towns, especially where the meat plants are. I hear we "gringos" are having a lot of trouble.
Someone busses them in once a week to Wal Mart, don't know where else, they come en masse and pretty much take over.
They generally won't/don't speak English...I feel sorry for the cashiers.
I don't blame them for wanting to find & build a better life for themselves & their families but it seems they are trying to build Little Somalia.
Not a good situation...

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

The Bottom Line:

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
they come en masse and pretty much take over.
They generally won't/don't speak English...I feel sorry for the cashiers.
Not a good situation...
Do they speak Arabic?

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been sayin' that for years...

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Do they speak Arabic?"
Somali & Arabic. But I can't tell which is which...

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
If you hear "Allahu Akbar" being yelled it may be a clue. Although the phrase "Allahu Akbar" (الله أكبر) is a common phrase used by all Muslims in various situations, including the Salah (obligatory five prayers a day) and has even been used in the past by some non-Muslims as a show of support for the protesting Iranians, it is widely associated with the Muslims who shout it whilst engaged in Jihad more

"Do they speak Arabic?"
Somali & Arabic. But I can't tell which is which...

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I stay out of Arabic & Islamic semantics.
I'm not qualified...

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is a major leap, possibly off a wrong cliff.

The dead shooter was an employee, presumed but not (yet) known to be muslim.
Initial indications are "workplace violence", according to police, he was in manager's office.
But all possibilities are being investigated.

Reactions: jtomelliott49

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I stay out of Arabic & Islamic semantics.
I'm not qualified...
The way the world is going it might pay to do some research. Honest. legitimate research.
I'm told this is all true: (pic below). I'm going to research it. I'd like to know what this radicalism is based on and is really about.
They say they are a religion of peace, just this morning it was explained to me that they have there own definition of what that means.
So far I've only worked through a few of these but they seem to be legitimate facts. As far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with pursuing the truth.
I read that lying to infidels to further the caliphate is also part of the religion.

Islam.JPG

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I know, I read that earlier.

That is a major leap, possibly off a wrong cliff.

The dead shooter was an employee, presumed but not (yet) known to be muslim.
Initial indications are "workplace violence", according to police, he was in manager's office.
But all possibilities are being investigated.
But there is this:
stabbing.jpg

Reactions: jtomelliott49

·
Banned
198 Posts
My wife just told me there was a shooting at our local Wal Mart, SWAT involved.
Don't know any details yet.
My wife was headed there this morning for shopping, but postponed due to sore throat.
Just Damn...
Islamic terrorists from Somalia. But don't worry it has nothing to do with the religion of peace. It's all about those darn guns again just like in Orlando
I know this because the political party of peace told me so. The political party of peace also sells t-shirts depicting Trump's severed head held in the Beast's hand but rest assured this has nothing to do with the political party of peace.
View attachment 31413
Only 27.68 while supplies last.
With a 30 thousand dollar donation the Beast will personally sign your t-shirt.

·
Registered
20,367 Posts
I saw a nice young mother open carrying my last time in WhaleMart. "Good for her" I thought. She looked like she could take care of herself, her children, and quite possibly all the other WalMart shoppers should an active shooter situation develop.
She had a rig very similar to this: 48a779f2638f83558c1b0cd583cc2f5b.jpg

1 - 20 of 39 Posts