TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wondering something, and at the risk of sounding like a complete girl, i'm gonna ask anyways...

what names have you bestowed upon your bikes?

I was asked about it the day before I picked it up, and within a pretty short amount of time of having it, the name came to me. the colors and lines remind me of a spaceship, and its big and slow, so of course, I names it Apollo. ;)

what about y'all? did u forgo the naming ceremony, or come up with something right proper.

·
Registered
281 Posts
"Anida" ...... at this point it's female and she's 'a needer', needing a whole lot of care and repair. ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Gosling VIII

All my bikes are named Gosling, after Jim Goose's Kwacker in Mad Max. This is my 8th bike. No ceremony.

I've been wondering something, and at the risk of sounding like a complete girl, i'm gonna ask anyways...

what names have you bestowed upon your bikes?

I was asked about it the day before I picked it up, and within a pretty short amount of time of having it, the name came to me. the colors and lines remind me of a spaceship, and its big and slow, so of course, I names it Apollo. ;)

what about y'all? did u forgo the naming ceremony, or come up with something right proper.

Reactions: mudbug and TWilight

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
My first TW was a 1991 that had a true girly dress so I dubbed her Purple Passion! In 1991 they had two color schemes and I always wished mine was the black Onyx one but I never kicked her out of bed for being purple and pretty.

GaryL

Reactions: TWilight and mudbug

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
Think I’m going to end up calling this one the “Mule”

Stubborn as hell when working on her — but she’ll eventually get you where you want to go.

carrot stick pollution.jpg

Forward — replace carrot with oil can

Reverse — replace carrot with spanner ………..

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Think I’m going to end up calling this one the “Mule”

Stubborn as hell when working on her — but she’ll eventually get you where you want to go.

View attachment 17144

Forward — replace carrot with oil can

Reverse — replace carrot with spanner ………..

Reverse = priceless!:D

Tom

Reactions: TWilight and mudbug

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I affectionately call mine "Chatterbox". Damn thing makes more noise than an aluminum can full of rocks!

Tom

Reactions: mudbug and TWilight
1 - 20 of 37 Posts