TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,703 Posts
Congratulations!! I sure like the colors on some of these newer ones!!

Reactions: SanDue and Kingsize

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice, looks like you like fat bottom bikes!

What mods do have planned?
I have IMS superstocks, Pro Taper Contour ATV highs, pro Taper 7/8 to 1 1/8 risers, and stealth pro taper pad, kickstart kit, Morimoto led headlight, two 4 banger Morimoto pods, front fender rise kit, grips, and Highway Dirtbikes Handguards all here waiting on the bike. I'll do them a bit at a time as I get a chance, but the bars and handguards will likely be first.

·
Super Moderator
20,703 Posts
I have IMS superstocks, Pro Taper Contour ATV highs, pro Taper 7/8 to 1 1/8 risers, and stealth pro taper pad, kickstart kit, Morimoto led headlight, two 4 banger Morimoto pods, front fender rise kit, grips, and Highway Dirtbikes Handguards all here waiting on the bike. I'll do them a bit at a time as I get a chance, but the bars and handguards will likely be first.
(y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Kingsize

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great start ! Don't forget your ricochet skidplate ! Congrats !
I actually did get one in, but sent it back. I'm not sure if it was just the one I got or what, but it looked to be welded by a 3yr old. 🤭😛

Are there any others? I've not found much luck looking for another supplier.

·
Super Moderator
20,703 Posts
Reactions: Kingsize

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now you've really hurt my feelings :cry:!

I know I am not much of welder, but if a 3yr old could do this, I may as well give up . . . . . .

View attachment 221723

Just kidding. But the Ricochet is pretty much the only show in town now.

How about a Shinko 241 front tire?
Now that one looks great! I'm wondering if it could be an Amazon knock off now? It just really looked horrid.

Was thinking a Dunlop, or Michelin 🤔, but I'll definitely look into that one.

·
Registered
TW200, DR650, R69/s
22 Posts
I actually did get one in, but sent it back. I'm not sure if it was just the one I got or what, but it looked to be welded by a 3yr old. 🤭😛

Are there any others? I've not found much luck looking for another supplier.
Was it a genuine Ricochet? Did it come with a orange sticker ? Might have been a knock off,,,,, All the ones I've seen are real nice....I'd try again.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Was it a genuine Ricochet? Did it come with a orange sticker ? Might have been a knock off,,,,, All the ones I've seen are real nice....I'd try again.
I'm beginning to think not. It was on Amazon. So it's more likely there if anywhere. But I'm ordering this next one from Placerlode, so I'm sure this next one will be great.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We got her proper dirty with the weekend of riding.

Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

So she got a proper bath and a couple more adds.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Bicycle Bicycle tire Crankset

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Black Motor vehicle

Love the hell out of the look with the Trailway windshield. It looks like it's going to block wind proper on rides as well.
I'll let y'all know how the Morimoto headlight is as I get more use from it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts