TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, hello. I own a 2005 TW, I've had it for a few years now but due to health reasons haven't done anything with it for a while. I've been lurking around here for a while, and researching online what other people have done to their bikes, and I recently started to shape mine into the image I have. Still very much a work in progress.

image.jpeg

I plan on building a seat next, and while I'm doing that maybe find a muffler and have a pipe made to go below the frame. Nothing original here, although the seat hopefully will be.
I've learned a lot here, and I already know that there is info on everything else I need to do, so thanks!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Welcome aboard, Roofus!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome Roof, seems like a cool project. Not sure why folks want to change these bikes around so much, but it's looking cool/different.

I bought mine with 800 miles on its way to being a "cafe' racer" or whatever the intent was. I immediately went back to a stock configuration.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure why folks want to change these bikes around so much, but it's looking cool/different.
...Asked and answered. I did ride it stock for a couple of years, put mostly highway miles on it, then got a bigger bike for traveling and just wanted to try my hand at some customization. Never done anything like this before, and the TW seems perfect for a starter project. Still have all the stock parts, and I'm not cutting anything.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I'm looking through my buddy's parts pile, and I see an old pipe that looks like it would work, so I bring it home and... image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Ordered a Supertrapp muffler and 4 stroke core kit from Fortnine, and Bob's your uncle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts