TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive done the search thing and have not found a specific listing. wondering what K&N model and configuration those that run them on their TW use.

Mine is a 99 and going to mostly street. Thanks.

·
Registered
663 Posts
K&N Filter #RU-1780 or #RC-1890, use stock rubber hose as extension. You also need to get a 16mm crankcase breather. K&N Crankcase Filter #62-2480.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, I ave the bits ordered. Bike is in 300 parts in my garage and I can't wait to start getting it back together.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Thanks for the info, I ave the bits ordered. Bike is in 300 parts in my garage and I can't wait to start getting it back together.

Same here. In fact, here is what mine looks like at the moment.

I am still in tear down mode. This is my first bike build so hopefully I don't screw up too much!

Take care.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's always fun to tear them down when you have time...and hope you can remember how to put them back together!!

Here's my ride now...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
it's always fun to tear them down when you have time...and hope you can remember how to put them back together!!

Here's my ride now...

ZS, if this thing turns out a fraction as well as the last couple bikes you built your gonna have a tough time hanging on to it!!!!!

*note to self, Ben's building another bike, hide all the flat black paint!!

Bag

1 - 6 of 6 Posts