TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is selling his 1999 Kawasaki Vucan Nomad it's been garage kept, no scratches and low Milage. He is asking $3,500 I'm not really in the market for a large cruiser but this seems like a good deal. What do you think? I'm sure at the least it needs new tires.

image.jpg
Similar

·
Registered
928 Posts
I have a 2006 Nomad. Best damned bike I've ever owned. :D Super comfortable. Very customizable. Great long-distance cruisers. Short enough for my 5'4" self, but well balanced so it's not too heavy to handle. Only trouble it's given me has been my own fault - I killed the battery after leaving the key in park instead of off position - and the dealer's fault - they busted my radiator and never told me (fixed the problem this weekend). Very dependable bike. I'll run this guy til he falls apart.

If that bike looks as good up close as it does from the picture, snap it up. :icon_thumright:

I found this site invaluable when researching how easy this bike would be to maintain and customize: Vulcan Gadgets Fixit Page For Kawasaki Nomad & Classic Modification Maintenance & Repair

1 - 3 of 3 Posts