TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I felt so bad for all the riders who had to push me and the TW up the alley. I'll post that video. I had fun helping others. I also met some hot chicks who can ride offroad. Such a perfect combo for a wife.

·
Registered
20,478 Posts
Funny thing, when I watched it in reverse you waxed everyone's fanny!

Reactions: Dryden-Tdub

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
This reminds me of when forum member (former forum member?) Rainman did some races in Washington State. I give all you guys/gals so much credit for even attempting a race such as this.

I might be good for an "old folks" poker ride, but not anything with the words "race", "enduro", or "hare scramble"! Cudos to you! I'm guessing you learned a lot.

Recover well from you injury. You may not be thinking about it now, but I hope to see more video's like this of you out on the course, though it makes me feel old!:D

·
Registered
230 Posts
The TW would probably do pretty well in 'classic' style enduro's. I remember reading in the 1965 Motorcycle Magazine about the ISDT enduro.

zundapp-175_isdt-moto-trial.jpg

wpid-1961-isdt-t-magnussed-on-a-250cc-husquarna-and-no-142-c-hill-on-a-246cc-greeves-they-both-w.jpg

This reminds me of when forum member (former forum member?) Rainman did some races in Washington State. I give all you guys/gals so much credit for even attempting a race such as this.

I might be good for an "old folks" poker ride, but not anything with the words "race", "enduro", or "hare scramble"! Cudos to you! I'm guessing you learned a lot.

Recover well from you injury. You may not be thinking about it now, but I hope to see more video's like this of you out on the course, though it makes me feel old!:D

·
Registered
20,478 Posts
While some roosted docjekell I was pleased to see the one fellow stop and help. Very easy to see how the goop before the log can trip a guy up, the stock tire just isn't knobby enough to churn through, up and over.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts