TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
One Delta Ten Tango she is! (Idiot).

I'll assume your temperature went up just a tad. ...and I ain't talk'in 'bout the the TW engine temp!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
LOL, that would have been my response....

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I'm glad you didn't let her off the hook - maybe she'll think twice before doing it again.

Glad you were on your toes, and nothing really bad happened.

I agree, your advice to keep your eye on the road is excellent advice.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
And this is why I try to avoid road traffic, or make sure I'm only traveling 40 mph or less if I can help it......Bat Shit Crazy Drivers...mostly women under 40 and old men....:eek:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sometimes I wonder how people make it through life. I mean, she actually made a conscious decision to make a random uturn on a crowded, winding, two-lane and, in her mind, thought it was perfectly okay! She thought to herself "Hey, I'm gonna turn around. Right f'ing now."

Unbelievable. I'm glad you're okay.

·
Registered
976 Posts
The stupidity of cagers knows no bounds!

And sorry Hoot, but commuting across town every day for two years I've found that moronic driving habits cross all gender, age, and ethnic groups. I reluctantly was forced to interrupt a septuagenarian woman's cell phone conversation with my horn as she encroached a good 18" into my lane just this afternoon.

Last week I was dodging the same Isuzu Rodeo three mornings in a row, piloted by a 20ish latino male. I haven't seen car nor driver since, so I can only imagine that physics and that particular motorist came to some kind of understanding.

Of course somewhere in the Old Pueblo, somebody is bitching about a motorcyclist that I might recognize!

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Well done Tony! Good test of your repaired brake lever I bet. And no rear brake squeal either. Glad you survived another day.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yes. I can believe it happened but what I can NEVER believe is that people don't make any attempt to look at you and put up a hand and say sorry.
I've done some stupid stuff before, and I feel like everyone does from time to time, with a little perspective and humility, whan it happens, apologise and admit your fault.

As for the fourways/hazards I find that out here people use them as a "I am imminently going to do whatever illegal crap I want" button and it seems to be an international concern.

Glad you're okay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts