TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a pumper carb was going to put on my tw i welded up a nice flange to adapt to original intake looking to get 75 hope someone who considered this mod can use it instead of trying to hack the intake to make it fit the carb is the keihin pz30

Attachments

·
Registered
739 Posts
Ive got a pumper carb was going to put on my tw i welded up a nice flange to adapt to original intake looking to get 75 hope someone who considered this mod can use it instead of trying to hack the intake to make it fit the carb is the keihin pz30
Just to clarify, the welded/fabricated flange that you added completely fixes the hacky install using glue and clamps to join the two rubber pieces, so this will just bolt up?

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have sent emails, PMs, and replied here. If this is still available please contact me and reply back. Thanks.

·
Registered
19,584 Posts
I think rumblems & I struck a deal awhile back for the carb kit. His rather demanding work schedule may be the reason for no recent response. A cheaper yet also deemingly sane option may be as done as seen in CJ7Pilot's project. Start down this rabbit hole and you might make something better than Rumblem's intake.
https://www.tw200forum.com/forum/per...tml#post796497

·
Registered
739 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts