TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am looking for some advise on fitting a kick start to my 2001 TW125
been told that a kick start assy from a TW200 wll fit my engine ? if not could anyone offer alternatves as to parts req
sorry if this has been asked before , I am new to this

Super Moderator
Hi
I am looking for some advise on fitting a kick start to my 2001 TW125
been told that a kick start assy from a TW200 wll fit my engine ? if not could anyone offer alternatves as to parts req
sorry if this has been asked before , I am new to this
Hi Wack and welcome to the forum. Our members (TW-Brian) or (TWilight) could certainly answer those questions for you. I imagine they will be along today, sooner or later. There is also (macbig2k1) who lives out of the US and is an expert on the littler TW's.

Registered
Hi Wack,

What part of the world are you located in?

I don't know much about TW125's, but my guess is that a TW200 kickstarter would work just fine.

If you happen to be in Europe, as Tommy said - macbig2k1 is the expert on all things TW125/200 and would know for sure.

Brian

p.s. Welcome to the forum!

Registered
Thanks to littletommy for giving me a hint to this thread.

The TW125 and 200 crank cases and clutch covers are identical.
I think, somewhere here in the forum, there is a list with the needed parts.

An other option is to go on boats.net (or a other online shop with parts catalog) and to buy all shown parts for the kick start.
2000 TRAILWAY - TW200M Yamaha Motorcycle STARTER Diagram and Parts

You need the parts with the numbers from 1 to 15, and the bolt 21 (M8x30, hexagon head).
The circlip 6 and 14 are not available, but you can get them in a well sorted hardware store.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts