TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the call and they are shipping tomorrow - but since I just had one installed; I declined.
That frees up one kit unless they have a longer waiting list than kits received.

So if interested: call NOW to check (541) 756-1278

-J-

·
Registered
485 Posts
What dealer did you go through Mike? We're in the same state and I'd definitely like to look into a kick for my bike. Bump starting with a low battery in the cold sucks major...you know what. I got a buddy of mine to buy a TW down in Vancouver and he inquired also as to the availability of them.

Will

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hey Mike, firstly thank you for the information and the offer. I honestly wouldn't be getting around to it for a month or two like yourself. I'm in no big rush but thought it would be a good winter time project to do while waiting for the spring thaw lol. We have a Tacoma Motor sports up here just off of highway 16. In fact that's where I bought my bike. And also a smaller store owned by the same folks just a few blocks away here in Spanaway. I may just have to wander over there right after the holidays when the kids and grandkids are pretty much finished bleeding out my wallet. I'm just happy that the kits are available, period. One question though, I have a 2012. Do they make kits that are compatible for most or all years?
Thanks again Will.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts