TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I recently picked up a '91 TW200 that I'm fixing up. As you know the '91 came with kick start, but unfortunately the lever is gone, just the spline exposed to bolt onto. I've been searching ebay quite a bit for one, but haven't seen any.

Do any of you either have the kick start lever for sale, or know if I can use one from another bike? Also, while I'm at it, I need a new Muffler, the one one it was gutted by a previous owner, and there's a big crack in it, leaking bad... anyone got a nice aftermarket one they are selling? I like loud, and I'm hoping some of you realize you don't want the loud exhaust after buying one. Here's a pic of what I'm working with.

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
Kick crank assembly: 54G-15620-01-00 $105.95

From SanJoseYamaha.com $71.51 and add something for S&H

Keep looking for a used one but now you know what a new one costs so you have an idea what a used one should go for.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys. I was hoping not to pay upwards of $100 when my electric start is working fine. Think I'll just keep searching ebay for a used one.

Any thoughts on cheap aftermarket exhausts? The cheapest I can find is the DG exhaust. Are there any cheaper alternatives?

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Did someone say kickstarter?

I've got one. PM me and we'll hammer out the details if you're still interested.

Disclaimer: I do not have the bolt that holds the kicker onto the shaft. I did however put in the same size bolt, albeit a little shorter, for a reference. You'll need to get a longer bolt. The last picture is of the kicker thats on my bike. That'll give you an idea of how long it is.....or I could just go yank mine off real quick and tell ya.

Let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts