TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I see some of you are installing kick starters I have not yet tried it but wont the bike start in second gear. run and jump on it and pop the clutch?

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I see some of you are installing kick starters I have not yet tried it but wont the bike start in second gear. run and jump on it and pop the clutch?
Yep, but not as cool as installing your own kick-start.

Reactions: ZDR1

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
It's also hard to run and jump when you're in 6 inches of mud.

Reactions: ZDR1

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried the run and jump today in the dirt in second rear tire locks up in third gear it fire's right up.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I tried the Run and Jump today at Wall Mart , But she moved just as I got there:)

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should clarify slow jog and put my left foot on peg carefully put right leg over as I have had my AARP card for three years now.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Under ideal conditions, sit on the seat and paddle with your feet twice, and then pop it in 2nd, and if you have the speed, and not super loose gravel, and an engine that wants to start anyway. you have fire. If not do it again under less ideal condtions (oh this time turn on the juice - i.e. the kill switch should not be depressed. Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Under ideal conditions, sit on the seat and paddle with your feet twice, and then pop it in 2nd, and if you have the speed, and not super loose gravel, and an engine that wants to start anyway. you have fire. If not do it again under less ideal condtions (oh this time turn on the juice - i.e. the kill switch should not be depressed. Tom
I did it a few times today second in dirt to much compression tire locked up in third started easy on asphalt started in second did not try hard pack dirt.Paul

·
Registered
182 Posts
I did it a few times today second in dirt to much compression tire locked up in third started easy on asphalt started in second did not try hard pack dirt.Paul
I believe you, but gotta see a video to prove it. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts