TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have the Official Yamaha kick starter kit for sale Brand new Yamaha parts.

I purchased it from another member of this forum off his ebay auction. The kit is complete down to the gasket.

I also have 3 oil filters for the TW that I will throw in with the sale of the kickstarter kit.

Simple as that I traded off my TW for a left over 15 KLR so I do not have a need for these items anymore.

$310 shipped OR MAKE ME A FAIR OFFER. I have paypal and prefer it. I will ship upon payment via USPS Priority mail with tracking.

my email [email protected] Text or phone, 269-420-9842 s-l1600.jpg 13265906_234563073587756_1404197630185689958_n.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$310.00 Sold. It has the right boss for the TW 200 right? Thanks. Please call me with payment details. MBW
PlacerLode- Thanks for the handoff. MBW
Yes it is for the TW200 I bought this kit from PlacerLode off of ebay a few months back. I tried to phone you by the way. Feel free to phone me 269-420-9842 my name is Dan

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
Hurrah!
Now Mike will be able to readily add oil using the kick-starter and the appropriate color co-ordinated funnel. ( Lever holds funnel securely upright while pouring oil)

Note: That is a floating brake snake linking the skid plate, brake lever, and foot peg. Keeps brush from getting caught up and thus stopping the bike. Local sagebrush can be difficult to extradite the bike from otherwise. All readily removalble via eye-bolts for servicing.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Guys- Thanks for the smooth deal. I had my kicker a few months before I had my bike. I knew if I bought the kicker, the rack, a few bags, folding mirrors, and a 12v outlet it would force me to get this bike or look at a stack of stuff on my workbench until I did get a bike. After I got my bike, my buddies who insisted that they would rather ride a motorcycle than a TW started looking for TW's. My buddy Butch bought a 2008 for $2,500.00 in Higgins Lake, Mi. with 2k on it (roaring immaculate). Butch does not have working computer skills. I promised him as soon as I could get him a kicker I would.

My buddy now has the kicker. We will put it on next week. My bike had the kicker before I got it off the truck after bringing it home from Grand Rapids the day after Thanksgiving 2015.

Thanks again. MBW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts