TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if this -> http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=nl&u=www.tw-parts.com kit would fit a '99 TW 125?

I only have to know if it would be able to co exist in the motor.. i have all the time and tools on my hands and realy need something besides the e-starter. the old forum references to the same kit but they have all used the kit on older bikes..

thanks.

T

[I see that the link doesn't direct you to the right page.. the kit is under 'Yamaha original' and then the first sub choise you get]

·
Registered
112 Posts
It might. You could do what I did and just order the parts from the dealership. Just order a kickstarter for a TW200 87 to 01 I think. I have a 2012 and I just put a kickstarter on mine.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey old white.. my calculations tell me i'd have to pay +/- 630 dollars for the whole assembly.. am i doing something wrong? or has the site gotten more expensive? or isn't all listed nessesery from the list? please if you know, tell me..

T

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
hey old white.. my calculations tell me i'd have to pay +/- 630 dollars for the whole assembly.. am i doing something wrong? or has the site gotten more expensive? or isn't all listed nessesery from the list? please if you know, tell me..

T

No, Bay Area Yamaha has a pre-packaged kit with everything you need. When I bought mine a few months ago it was $200. You don't have to look for the individual part numbers or do any calculating. If they still have them I am sure they are still around $200. I would give them a call or e-mail them and ask for the TW200 kickstarter kit.

I see you are not in the US. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. If the cost of the call is prohibitive let me know and I can call and inquire for you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I purchased my complete kit on Ebay from Rock River Power Sports in Wisconsin. Telephone 920-674-9280 or [email protected]

$199 plus $12.31 shipping.

The detailed instructions on this forum made it a pretty easy install. (Thanks, guys)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts