TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday took off with my front tire studded the rear one not. Had recurring carb vent tube obstructions which were periodically resolved by blowing out the offending obstructions.. Started day with 7 people on bikes , a wheeler and a SXS, bikes turned around fairly soon, other riders turned around due to getting cold and wet. Crossings were straightforward, trail varies between pack frozen and loose gravel. Bikes should have studs. I continued on and rode the rest of the day with another group of about 10 mostly SXS. Nice day about 30 degrees and half sunny. By the time I got back to the car, I was missing about 40 percent of the teeth on my worn out primary sprocket, and I lost the cotter pin holding in my rear shock so It was good times. Shot this video along the way. This one is neater since I had some people on wheelers help me film it. Hope you all enjoy!

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255);">

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
I almost did not recognize you with both hands on the handlebars. Very nice.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I bitch when it gets below 70 degrees. Man, that looks cold !
about 30 degrees, but when your wet and about 30 and moving fast, it is fooking bone chiling cold. Im dressed in goretex waders and windproof stuff and fleece and ended the day warmer than when I started. Lots of the people you see in the video were dressed in fraeking jeans and cotton , and looked like they were colder than a witches tit.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Another great video, thanks for sharing! I'm hoping we have a milder snow season this year so I can get out and do some winter trail riding, can't wait.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Im new here. Ill be getting my tw in about two weeks. That will be close the weather by then. I cant wait. This forum is great! It is the first I have ever joined. I hope to learn a lot here. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts